Friday, September 18, 2009

'Housewives' star attacked by Cross cookie

Desperate Housewives newcomer Drea de Matteo has revealed that Marcia Cross threw a cookie at her on her first day of filming.

Speaking to Desperate Housewives Network, the 37-year-old actress - Angie Bolen on the ABC show - added that the accident looked as though it was written into the scene.

"My character made all these cookies for the girls, which I guess is what they do on Wisteria Lane to become friends with each other - make each other food, even though we're the skinniest people in the world!" she said.

"The girls were getting so annoyed that in every take they had to eat a cookie and Marcia finally goes, 'I'm sick of these cookies!' and she goes to throw one on the dish and I wasn't paying attention and the thing came flying at me, hit me in the neck!"

She added: "I was like, 'Wow - she's trying to decapitate me!' It looked like it was written into the scene. It was pretty perfect and it was really funny but I think Marcia felt really bad."

Desperate Housewives returns for its sixth season Sunday, September 27 on ABC.
source: http://www.buydvdezy.com/article-345-Housewives-star-attacked-by-Cross-cookie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment